Jewelry Care Instructions
AERA Jewelry is made with care from Sterling Silver, 18k or 14k Gold-plated, Stainless Steel, Cubic Zirconias materials. Jewelry is not just an accessory; it's an investment in beauty and sentimentality. Proper care and maintenance are essential to ensure your jewelry remains radiant and retains its value over time. Whether you have precious heirlooms or trendy fashion pieces, this comprehensive guide will help you keep your jewelry looking its best.
General Care Instructions
- Take off your jewelry while showering or bathing, especially when you're at the beach, in the sea, ocean, lake, or in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewelry during physical activities like housekeeping, gardening, or exercise.
- Always refrain from subjecting your jewelry to household cleaning products, especially those containing bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it can compromise and jeopardise the integrity of the material
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting. Any residue dulls the shine of your ring
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity
- If you notice any gemstones moving, please have that repaired immediately to avoid any further damage or loss of stones
- Gentle Cleaning: Regularly clean your jewelry to remove dirt, oils, and sweat. Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe the surface. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- Jewelry Polishing Products: We highly recommend jewelry polish products for cleaning. However, for most jewelry types, mix warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your jewelry for a few minutes, then use a soft brush (a toothbrush works well) to clean hard-to-reach areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean cloth. Home cleaning products do not replace professional cleaning.
- Ultrasonic Cleaners: Ultrasonic cleaners are safe for many jewelry types. Follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully, and use them sparingly to avoid potential damage.
- Diamonds: Clean diamonds with a mixture of water and ammonia (or a store-bought diamond cleaner).
- Pearls: Use a soft, damp cloth to wipe pearls. Avoid submerging them in water.
- Opals: Avoid exposing opals to water or extreme temperatures. Wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Silver: Silver jewelry can tarnish; use a silver-polishing cloth or silver cleaner to restore shine.
- Store Separately: Store each piece of jewelry separately to prevent scratches and tangles. Use jewelry boxes, pouches, or individual compartments within a jewelry organizer.
- Use Correct Equipment: There are different type of storing equipments for different accessories and aims. Anti-tarnish strips, airtight containers, necklace hooks, earring holders, drawer dividers, bracelet stands are helpful for long term well maintained jewelries.
- Store in a Cool, Dark Place: Avoid storing jewelry in direct sunlight or near heat sources, as this can cause gemstones to fade or become damaged.
✨ Embrace Your Shine ✨